BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE: AGAIN




Just sitting around, slightly bored but surrounded by books, so not really. So I decided to write another blog post.....but I don't really have any exciting news....so...I think I will just do another character beautiful people...thing. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE at FURTHER UP AND FURTHER IN
I am currently obsessed with the Pendant...as I should be...so I am doing characters from there. 
I Bring you...the guy who sort of looks like he is going to be a hero, but really isn't...And I will not be telling you his name, not that it will be hard to guess. The answer should be out on the 17th....

1. What type of laugh does he/she have?
As far as I can tell, he just sort of smiles quietly and chuckles. I don't recall hearing him laugh. Kind of boring and morose, this fellow. Some of my friends thought he was a perfect hero...frankly, I don't know what they see in him. 


2. Who is his/her best friend?

He doesn't seem to have any....friends. More like much loved followers. Who admire and love him, but aren't really his friends. You could say that Anhur or Heri were his best friends. 


3. What is his/her family like?

Really fun and mocking and derisive most of the time....but wonderful and amazing all the same. 


4. Is he/she a Christian, or will he/she eventually find Jesus?

Considering the time setting...no


5. Does he/she believe in fairies?

Kind of. Spirits of the dead is a go. Spirits and gods in general. So probably fairies if anyone knew about fairies in those days.


6. Does he/she like hedgehogs?

Um.....lets just play safe and say...no.


7. Favorite kind of weather?

His only experience is hot and dry or hot and wet. I am guessing he prefers hot and dry. I haven't really talked to him about it. 


8. Does he/she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? (Slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.?)

A friend of mine said he had a wonderful sense of humor, but I think he is dry and annoying and slightly boring. Opinions. 


9. How did he/she do in school, or any kind of education they might have had.

He didn't go...but he is that aggravating sort of person who would make only "A+"s and would always have a false modesty about him that is very annoying. I think that my opinion of this guy is getting across? I don't really like him. 


10. Any strange hobbies?

Um....not that I know of. 
What is this anyway! I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!"*



*...for those of you who did not get that reference. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't help it. 






 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   PINTEREST   TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)