The 30 Day LOTR Challenge: Day 2


Favorite Movie:
Lessee, it may be difficult to believe, but when I watch The Lord of the Rings, I watch all three with no more than an hour between movies. Because Tolkien meant the book to be ONE book, and I think of it that way, and I think of the movie that way...all though that makes watching it rather time consuming...if I ever were to have time that is. 
But, if I was forced at sword point to chose FOTR TTT or ROTK, I would have to say....LOTR





this is assuming that they have a sword and I have a gun.


 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   PINTEREST   TWITTER

1 comment:

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)