The 30 Day LOTR Challenge: Day 8


Favorite Costume:
MEN:
Aragorn: 

Eomer: 

And many many many more.

WOMEN:
Eowyn: I love ALL of Eowyn's dresses. So I am completely unable to pick a favorite. So SO SO SO not sorry. But some of the ones I like most are:
The Funeral Dress:

The Green Dress:

The Blue Victory Dress:

And this one, though I don't know why:




Arwen: the dying dress:
And The Coronation Dress:
And I LOVE the blue one:
And of course, her awesome funeral dress:


Galadriel: she only gets one, but its purdy.





 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   PINTEREST   TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)