HOW TO: Remove the required title from the blogger picture widget


What fool came up with the horrible horrible idea of making a title a required field in the blogger image widget? Both the Lady Awdur and myself have been most annoyed by this strange and horrible thing, so recently when I was casting about ideas for a tutorial, she requested that I find a remedy. 
Well, I have found one, and you wouldn't believe how easy it is. 
When this unpleasantness hits you: 

Just put <!---> in the title field, and nothing should appear above the image on your blog. Hope this odd information fills some gap in the perfection of your happiness.

 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   PINTEREST   TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)