The 30 Day LOTR Challenge: Day 29


Your LOTR Collection:
I would take a picture, but I am too lazy. 

  1. Soon I will have acquired the entire history series by Christopher Tolkien
  2. Nice Extended Edition of the entire trilogy (movie)
  3. The Entire Soundtrack (who doesn't?)
  4. Evenstar Pendant
  5. Unfinished Tales
  6. Tree and Leaf
  7. The Treason of Isengard 
  8. The Silmarillion 
  9. The Alan Lee illustrated edition of Return of the King
  10. The Alan Lee illustrated edition of The Hobbit
  11. The Lord of the Rings: Movie Picture splattered edition, all in one
  12. The Return of the King: by itself
  13. The 50th Anniversary edition of The Lord of the Rings: all in one




 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   PINTEREST   TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)