BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, February. Valentines Day Edition


 Well, I haven't done this in...forever. I am quite terrible at keeping up with anything computer related. Including writing. Especially writing. 
Basically, I keep up with email, and that is it. Just think what would happen if I joined social medias. Nothing. Because I would never check them. 
And when I used to say that, people would reply "oh no, you will love it. Its actually addictive."
So I joined Pinterest. And I haven't been on Pinterest for at least three months. It is most certainly NOT worth being addictive. Its actually very mundane. 
Moving on.
I was terribly undecided as to whether I should do Ukani/Reni or Sefkh/Senet. If I hadn't just eaten a dinner, causing me to be full and sleepy,  I should probably do both. As it is, I shamelessly made 'eeny-meeny-miney-moe' do the work for me. The result: Sefkh and Senet. Which is unfortunate as I do not have a particularly strong grip on them yet. Reniseb and Ukani have years of notes and one and a half drafts under their belts, as well as modern alter egos for more difficult questions. Sefkh and Senet have vague, half awake, romantic musings. Here goes. 
  1. How did they first meet? Um.He creepily stared at her from a tree for several days, and then climbed through her window thinking she was gone, but in the end finding out that she was not. Senet, being the odd thing that she was, forgot to scream and offered him food instead, correctly assuming that this is the best way to secure a man's goodwill. (But really, if strange men come through your window, you should probably scream and run away.)
  2. What were their first impressions of each other? Sefkh's first impression was that he had spotted a goddess roaming around in a room of a house he was planning to burgle. I would say what his further impressions were as he learned more, but the question said first, so first it will stay. 
  3. How long have they been a couple? Define "couple"? This is very odd term. They have been in love since the moment they first sprung from my head. (Athena!). Their own story has its own progression and it takes them time to fall in love, and I guess at that point they become a couple? At this very moment, they are both dead, since they lived thousands of years ago. 
  4. How committed/loyal are they to each other? Would they break up over a secret or a disagreement? Could stress drive them apart? Would they die for each other? Here is the thing about the "would they die for each other" questions. They are actually rather silly, as any decent human being would probably die for basically anyone, even a complete stranger. If you see a dog attacking a kid, it doesn't really matter that you could get hurt saving the child, you do it. Basic human instinct kind of. I would probably die for just about anyone I see walking on a street if it was necessary. For me, its either blindly trying to stop something bad from happening if I can (who doesn't want to do that?) or selfishness. Because I would rather die saving a life, than live knowing that I could have prevented a death. So yes, they would die for each other, and also that weird guy who lives next door who they have never met. They would never have gotten together if they disagreed on something so strongly that it could drive them apart. They might be driven apart a little by stress, but they would realize this and try to fix it. To answer this question further, I would have to spoil things.
  5. List 5 “food quirks” they know about each other. (Ex: how they take their coffee, if they’re allergic to something, etc….and feel free to mention other non-food quirks!) Oh I have no idea. Food quirks? Senet has a weird obsession with unripe fruit, but I don't think Sefkh ever learns of that. Sefkh is a thief and a fugitive, does that count as a quirk? Oh, I know. Sefkh's weird nervous tick. Its rather hard to describe, but I can assure you it is real because it is my own nervous tick. Circling his thumb and pointer finger around each other. This question is impossible. 
  6. Does anyone disapprove of their relationship? Oh yes! Her entire family. Mostly her father. I should love to share all the depressing details, but I wish to keep dear Sefkh and Senet wrapped in shadows. Which makes my decision to answer questions about them a bad one, but hey, it wasn't MY decision. Blame eeny-meeny-miney-moe. 
  7. What would be an ideal date? Finally being able to spend time together without worrying about someone finding them and attempting to murder Sefkh. That would be just lovely. 
  8. What are their personality dynamics? Similar? Contrasting? Do they fight a lot or mesh perfectly? They are both rather dreamy, but Senet is dreamy to the point of sometimes getting lost in other worlds. Definitely they are both hopeless romantics (but not really hopelessly it would seem ). Lovers of stories, although neither can read or write. No one meshes perfectly. But they don't fight a lot. They kind of don't really FIGHT at all, because they never get a chance. 
  9. What have been their best and worst moments together as a couple? I cannot answer this without spoiling everything. I am sorry. 
  10. Where do they see themselves and their relationship in the next few years? At what point in the story for them do I answer this? The beginning? The end? The middle????? At the beginning, they have never met. At the end, well I can't tell you about the end. I'm sure they would love to overcome all of the difficulties and raise a large family and grow old and die together. At a given point, that is what they see for themselves, so I will leave it at that. 


 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   TWITTER

4 comments:

  1. Aw, dreamy characters are fun to write. :') I really like absent minded ones too, hehe, but they sound like a really interesting duo! Thanks for joining in the linkup even though you don't like the computer. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them. I do love computers, but sometimes I forget that the internet exists.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. 3 is a recurring thing in questions about fictional (or real) romantic duos, and every time, it confuses me.

      Delete

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)