Daily Quote Challenge 1


Lover of Lembas has nominated me for the Daily Quote Challenge for which the rules are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
3. Post a new quote everyday for three consecutive days


Thank you o lover of elvish way-bread, for nominating me.

Today, I shall post a quote that is *drumroll please* NOT from The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Silmarillion, The Children of Hurin, The Lays of Beleriand (that was hard to not choose), or any other of Tolkien's works that I may or may not be currently reading. See, I can appreciate other things. Sort of.

Anyhoo....

I nominate The Lady Awdur, Arda, and Naomi Sarah

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”

~GK Chesterton





 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

2 comments:

  1. Aw, G.K. Chesterton has the best quotes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't he though? As a writer, I am terribly jealous, but as a reader I'm very happy.

      Delete

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)