A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS


I'm starting a tag, because I want to, and because....well honestly because I just thought of the sound of music image that would go with it, and liked it. 
If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged.
I am starting it off by tagging Lady Awdur and Lover of Lembas

The rules are as follows: 

1. Add the above picture to your post.
2. Acknowledge the person who tagged you.
3. Answer the questions. 
4. Tag a person, or multiple persons, or no persons. Whatever suits. 

Favorite book
Favorite animal
Favorite color
Favorite flower
Favorite language 
Favorite country 
Favorite time period 
Favorite historical ruler 
Favorite number 
Favorite beverage 
Favorite finger
Favorite snack
Favorite season
Favorite kind of clothing 
Favorite music (particular songs, artists, or just in general) 
Favorite time of day
Favorite school(-ish) subject 
Favorite spice
Favorite superhero 
Favorite anything of your choice....



 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me :)
    Here are my answers: http://loveroflembas.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-few-of-my-favorite-things.html

    ReplyDelete

I should be most pleased if you would leave a comment. I do so love reading them and hearing what you think.
(all of it, I want to know everything you think about....wait no, that's creepy)