Q&A Tag


Note: I answered these questions several days ago, and scheduled this a little bit ago, so the question about songs being stuck in my head is slightly outdated. Just so you know. 
A few things:
  • Like my dear twin, Awdur, I like to be tagged, and am bad at following rules. I am also in the same situation of not really having anyone to tag that hasn't already been tagged. I honestly don't know if I even follow ten bloggers who would do this. 
  • If you would like to continue the tag without my shameful break, you are supposed to link the person who tagged you, answer their questions, write 10 more, and tag ten more bloggers. 
  • I was tagged by Lover of Lembas (who actually follows rules). I shall also answer any questions placed in the comments. Which is a silly thing to say, since I always answer comment-questions anyway. 

  • I am going to nominate a couple people. (If you ladies have already been tagged, I'm sorry.) Naomi Sarah of Wonderland Creek and Victoria Grace Howell of Wanderer's Pen

  • And for anyone else reading, if you just want an excuse to write a post, or have a strange desire to answer my questions, consider yourself nominated. 

My Answers:


Do you play a sport?  Is there a sport you want to learn?
I do not play any sports, unless carrying children around is considered a sport, because I'm really good at that. I'm not terribly into sports, but I think it would be fun to play golf or croquet (do those count?)

Sunrise or sunset?  Why?
Oh, this simply isn't fair. I'm going to go with Sunset, because I prefer the muted colors, and it means I get to tuck myself away in my bed. In addition to that, I am rarely up in time to see the sunrise, so preferring it would be kind of inconvenient. 

What was your dream job as a little kid?
To be entirely honest, I thought riding horses for fun was an actual job. Clearly I didn't understand the thing about getting PAID for a job, and why that was kind of important. I then moved on to being a veterinarian, now I just want to be a stay at home mom (full time job), with some travelling under my belt. 

What was the last movie you watched you really liked?
Ok...Lord of the Rings, but I feel like that isn't fair, so I shall think of another. We went to see the "Queen of Katwe" recently, and it was quite good, and before that I loved Cinderella (live action). 

What songs are stuck in your head?
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer, and I Dreamed a Dream. Because those two make so much sense together?

What is something that makes you feel nostalgic?
Children? I honestly just miss being a little kid. I mean, I'm not very old, but I feel like I never properly appreciated my childhood. Other than that, Hogan's Heros/Andy Griffith Show/Old Westerns/the random plastic frog on my bedside table that I have had as long as I can remember and can't seem to throw away. 

If you were granted an extra hour to be added to your day (so you have 25 hours) what would you spend the hour doing?
I would like to say something wonderful and creative and amazing, but probably it would just be one more hour of me doing the things I normally do (eating/reading, but mostly eating). 

What is one of the most embarrassing moments you're willing to share?
Hmm, there was the time (multiple times) I was ridiculously rude to my sister-in-law, but I'm not actually that embarrassed about those, I barely even have the decency to wish I'd been a little nicer. (I was little and she was stealing my brother, all is well now.)
Oh, this was more embarrassing in retrospect than at the time, but one time I spent several hours out and about in a skirt, and arrived home to find a rather nasty tear in the back. I'm not entirely certain at what point in my expedition it tore, but I definitely walked into a store with it torn. 
Then there was the time where, for a reason which I still don't entirely understand, random people I don't know were looking at a photo album containing baby pictures of myself. Looking back, I don't really care, but at the time I was horrified. 
Um, also I once forgot my own name and blurted the first one that came into my head, but I'm not smart enough to be properly embarrassed about that. Plus I ended up with a great secondary name, so I'm happy. 

If you could customize your car license plate (for most U.S. readers, that means pick any combination of 5-7 words and letters) what would you want your license plate to say?
I once saw an Imperial (car brand) that was black and had DVADER on its license plate. If I could just have that whole kit and kaboodle, I would be happy. Other than that I don't really know....probably a bible verse or something to do with Tolkien. 

Rivers, lakes, streams, ponds, or the ocean?
I HAVE TO CHOOSE? I refuse. Oceans and streams. 

My Questions:

(I kind of want to answer these myself, so I may do that in the future. I'm tagging myself.)

1. Night Owl or Early Bird?
2. Do you prefer a spotless room, or a comfortably messy room?
3. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or no chocolate?
4. Favorite books?
5. Would you rather live alone forever, or live at home forever?
6. If you could only travel to one foreign country in the course of your life, where would you go and for how long?
7. If you could change the ending of a book, what book would it be and what would you change?
8. If you could spend just one day with any writer, dead or alive, who would it be?
9. If you could be in any movie (as anything from an actor to a set dresser) what movie would it be? This doesn't have to be a movie that someone has actually made.
10. (for writers) If you could give up the experience of writing a novel, and just have it finished, would you?
10. (for non-writers) A much used question, but a good one nonetheless: If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
 photo theauthor_zps8356b86b.png

FACEBOOK   GOOGLEPLUS   PINTEREST   TWITTER

4 comments:

  1. Nice, very nice! I'm glad you took the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like question tags, it's a nice way to share information about myself without having to decide what to say. :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I'll answer soon! I also dreamed to be a vet as a kid. XD

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the snazzy doctor stuff, plus good pay, plus animals. It's perfect.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!